Mobile App Instructions
To purchase a Single Ride or an Access Pass through the Ford GoBike mobile app, follow these steps:
- Download the app for iPhone or Android
- When you open the app for the first time, click "New to Ford GoBike? Start here." at the bottom of the log-in screen
- Or if you've already skipped ahead to the map view, find the "Buy a Pass" option at the top of the Menu
- Once you've purchased your pass, go to the Ford GoBike station you'd like to use and tap on the station icon in the map
- Pick out your bike at the station
- Select "Unlock a bike" and a 5-digit ride code will appear on the screen
- Type the 5-digit ride code into any dock with an available bike within 30 seconds to unlock your bike
- When the light on the dock turns green, lift the bike by the seat to unlock it
- Enjoy your ride!
With a Single Ride, the first 30 minutes of each ride are included in your pass price, and you can ride as many times as you want while your pass is active! If you keep a bike out for longer than 30 minutes at a time, extra usage fees apply.
The Access Pass includes unlimited 30 minute rides over a 24-hour period, so you can ride as many times as you want while your pass is active. If you ride for more than 30 minutes at a time, extra usage fees apply.
To end a ride, return your bike to any station with an empty dock. Insert your bike firmly into the dock, and wait for the green light to make sure it's locked.
To ride again with a Access Pass, just request another ride code by tapping "Unlock a bike" again. You can ride as many times as you want while your pass is active.
Ready to buy a pass?