The easiest way to ride is with the Ford GoBike app:
- Go to the Ford GoBike station you'd like to use and tap on the station icon that appears when you open the mobile app
- Arrive at the station and select "Unlock a bike"
- A 5-digit ride code will appear on the screen.
- Type the 5-digit ride code into any dock with an available bike within 30 seconds to unlock your bike
- When the light on the dock turns green, lift the bike by the seat to unlock it
If you’re using your Clipper card, follow these instructions:
- Go to the station you’d like to use
- Pick out your bike and tap your card at the dock
- Lift the bike out by pulling the seat.