The easiest way to purchase a Single Ride or Access Pass is through the Ford GoBike mobile app. Then follow these mobile app instructions for buying a pass and unlocking a bike. Download the app for iPhone or Android.
Passes can also be purchased at any Ford GoBike kiosk. Go to the kiosk at the end of any Ford GoBike station and follow these steps:
- Push the button on the kiosk to wake up the screen
- Press the "Rent a bike" button on the kiosk screen
- Insert your credit or debit card
- Choose how many bikes you'd like – up to 4
- Select the type of pass you'd like
- Print your ride code, which you'll use to unlock your bike(s)
- Pick out your bike(s) – skip any docks with a red light
- Type the code into the keypad on the bike dock(s) within 5 minutes
- When the light on the dock turns green, lift the bike by the seat to unlock it
- Enjoy your ride!
The first 30 minutes are included in your pass price. If you keep a bike out for longer than 30 minutes at a time, extra usage fees apply.
To end a ride, return your bike to any station with an empty dock. Insert your bike firmly into the dock, and wait for the green light to make sure it's locked.
To ride again, swipe the same credit or debit card at the kiosk to get a new ride code.
You can use any major credit or debit card to purchase a Ford GoBike pass – insert your card into the kiosk when prompted on the touchscreen.
At this time, Apple Pay and Prepaid cards are not a valid form of payment at the kiosk